Air Purification Units
Aerte AD 2.0
Airborne transmissions of various particles occur regularly, especially in sensitive indoor environments such as hospitals where the risk of infection is a constant companion. Reducing this risk means minimizing infections and their consequences for patients and staff alike.
Besides health effects, the economic consequences of an infection outbreak can result in a lot of unnecessary spending for the hospital or institution at hand. These consequences can be avoided by our unique real-time air cleaning solution.
- Inactivates viruses, bacteria, fungi, allergens and odour.
- Effective against e.g. Norovirus, Aspergillus, MRSA, E. coli and Flu variants (including H1N1).
Innovative, calm & easy to use.
Continuous prevention of airborne infections.
- Small and powerful, this unit has been developed for 24/7 operation in order to guarantee the best results.
- Installation is easy and there is hardly any maintenance except replacing the cartridge after 60 days.
- One unit is effective in rooms up to 300m3.